Breathe

Multiple Os and a Ripa!

I seriously thought that women have started advancing away from material things that make themselves "sexy" for the next orgasm catch...



But I guess not.

Hey...at least Oprah is doing the "O Girl, O Beautiful" campaign...
"What I know for sure is that you really don't become what you want. You become what you believe."
Does this mean that women really believe that they are subordinate to men in all three monotheistic religions?

Does this mean that women really believe that they need to buy billions of $ of cosmetic products, including that newest scented tampon! (Sandalwood Rose Ambrosia, anyone?)

Finally....

Does this truly mean that the millions of women glued to the obnoxious, asinine show "Live with Regis and Kelly" believe that Kelly Ripa should get $36,000 per show?

I'd like to post some more, but I need to go take a bubble bath, read the latest from Oprah's women-overcoming-victimization book club, and then hang myself from my jewel-encrusted thong that I bought at Victoria's Secret's "Semi-Annual, Try To Get Your Conservative Husband To Notice You" sale.

End