Breathe

Pop Sensations

I have been struck by Pop sensations.
Amnesty International, Save the Children, Cafod, Care International, and Christian Aid criticize Israel's smooth criminals of collective punishment. Meanwhile,
8,000 people are still in slavery after being captured during the great Sudan north-south breakdown.
We are all locked in the basement of the private sector,
And American family radio just can't seem to get enough bibles to China.

I have been struck by Pop sensations,
Sensation play and the great Sado-"machoist" McCain, with "determination to defeat an enemy and a heart big enough to love those who hurt," invites me for more than erotic tickling as Lou Pearlman caresses my inner thigh with his silk money laundry singing nipple clamp false statements in the back, Conrad Black leather seat of his 2004 Rolls Royce Phantom.

I have been struck by Pop sensations.

End